Sunday, March 17, 2013

Music to My Ears

Hey all! 17 days! Can I get a woot-WOOT!?

Now can I get your feedback?! Here I am trying to put together music that inspires and uplifts me, and helps me to remember my Savior and His work. While I have so much material to choose from, my focus has now shifted. I need mission/missionary playlists and song ideas! At the beginning of this journey, I naively just planned on not listening to any music for 18 months... Now I know that is just not possible!! I love music, the Lord loves music, and music is most DEFINITELY allowed at the MTC and throughout my mission. I am not musically inclined.... The only instrument I can play is the radio, and some days THAT is even questionable! I really, truly, fully rely on others for music, so hopefully my iPod meets the specifications for a music playing device, otherwise I will be figuring something else out! haha But that is not the major concern at the moment! What is everyone planning for music? Yes or no? Favorite songs/artists/playlists? What devices? Who else is ready to get out there?! Please feel free to comment below!

Lots of love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment