Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Obsession Confession!!

So... My name is Jordyn... And I am a scarf addict. The word on the street is that I'm not the only girl with this problem. Several times in my conversations with return missionaries I hear that Sister missionaries gather as many scarves as Elders gather ties... What can we say?! It's great to have a grab and go accessory that is fun and timeless! Life is easy when fashion is just a scarf away, but that is beside the point in this post. I realized that I have several fun and different scarves, but I wear them the same way. I really have been looking for a way to branch out... Then, as fate would have it, I ran across this video on Youtube! Where would I be without the internet?! How many fun ways can you currently tie your scarves? Hold on to your seats, folks... This just might blow your mind!!

Needless to say I will be practicing my scarf tying in preparation for my wonderful adventure. 14 days!!!! Time to start piecing the wardrobe together. Portugal, here I come!!! ...with my scarves!

No comments:

Post a Comment